Caran d'Ache Supracolor Aquarelle Pencils - 77 Colours
CARAN D'ACHE SUPRACOLOUR PENCILS
Supracolor Soft Aquarelle pencils offer a huge range of water-soluble colour leads in finely nuanced shades. Designed for every creative profession, the Supracolor Soft range offers a wide variety of applications thanks to intensely luminous colours and excellent covering power.
The soft, large-diameter, 3.8 mm leads are extremely robust and display exemplary lightfastness, whilst their colour opacity and pigment quality ensures long-lasting use. Pencil drawings can thus be faded out, blended with fingertips, textured by rubbing the lead on a piece of sandpaper or used as watercolours.
The body of the pencils is completely varnished and sheathed in a glossy colour corresponding to the colour of the lead.
Supracolor Soft pencils are designed and manufactured in the Geneva workshops of Caran d’Ache according to the quality standards of the Swiss Made label and in line with eco-friendly standards and certifications.
– Type: Water-soluble colour pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
– Lead: water-soluble, soft and resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior coverage, excellent light resistance
– Pencil: hexagonal, encapsulated, colour no. and name indicated, light-resistance graded
– Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
– Techniques: hatching, shading, watercolour, wash drawings, unlimited blending,